Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lights of Life, Year Three

I met Lindsey Jones on my birthday in 2010, and just six weeks later, we went with their family to see our first Lights of Life! Now three years later, we have our Chick Fil A followed by Lights of Life drive-around, then walk-around down pat. Andy and Joy...
 Andy and Joy's other twin, Nate...
 The fabulous five!
 Window displays...
 Right before another parents started chasing our kids away from the light displays due to a sign that said "Danger: high voltage". At one point I would have been embarrassed by that. I'm now a firm believer that it takes a village to raise a child, and I'm totally cool with a stranger having my back. Like the cashier that saw Joy almost nosedive out of the shopping cart while I was busy paying the other day, but that's another story. No shame, just a good hearty "thanks".

 These sweet friends have such a big time together!

 LOVE these friends, love sharing life with them!!

No comments: