Monday, December 10, 2012

Creatives

The girls have really gotten into drawing and coloring in the last couple of months. It's fascinating to see how differently each one of them approaches coloring and how distinct each of their styles are, even when they're so young.



Does anyone else's heart rate immediately go up when you see Joy poised with two handfuls of wet paint?? The possibilities here are endless.
 This has nothing to do with art but everything to do with what happens when we're not rushing out the door and I want to see if our snow bibs still fit. That was before the heat wave of late, however.
Abby Jane drew this. Joy is on the far left with a pigtail. Blythe is in the middle with big curly hair. Abby Jane is on the right with a bigger pigtail than Joy. I love how Blythe's curls are bigger than her head is here! I think Abby was depicting Blythe's classic bedhead.

No comments: