Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Our family Christmas tree tradition is to go to good ole Home Depot. It's better than it sounds, though- Jake and I stopped off at Auburn's on our way home from Thanksgiving with family when we were newlyweds. Then when we lived in LA, there's a Home Depot near LAX, so again, we stopped at Home Depot on our way home from Thanksgiving in Atlanta to come home with our tree. The economical tradition continues here, even though our tree's ride home is a little less glamorous than the PCH. :) 
 Getting approval from the experts...


 We give the girls a new ornament for the tree every year, and they end up with Christmas PJ's every year, so I got organized and we presented the ornament and PJs that night as we decorated the tree!
 
 The privilege of putting our angel on the tree fell to Abby Jane this year, as her last turn was when the twins were newborns!

 We finished up the tree after the girls went to bed, and I always love the wonder of their first sighting of the fully-decorated tree!

No comments: