Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lights of Life

On my birthday (I don't think you knew that part, Lindsey!), I met a sweet new friend at music time. We had a lovely 5 minute conversation (as only moms can while simultaneously doing the motions for "Bear Hunt" with our babies and encouraging our two year olds that they're doing a great job with the other big kids) and exchanged email addresses, which led to a few playdates. It turns out we have a bizarre amount of things in common, and every time I come away from hanging out with Lindsey and her sweet boys, I am refreshed and encouraged in so many ways!

So last week we met the husbands and all got a bite to eat before braving the 20-something degree weather to look at Christmas lights at Life University. There's a part where you walk around before you drive through, and the little ones loved it!
Abby Jane and Andy are one month apart, and he is the kindest little boy- I love her being around him!
Two of my favorite elves...
Blythe and Joy in their it's-officially-ridiculously-cold outfits...
Their Nathaniel is almost nine months and was equally snug in his ride!
Precious Andy sneaked a kiss for Joy. The list of boys allowed to kiss our girls is pretty short, but this guy is on it!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

You're right - I didn't know it was your birthday :)Ha! I would wish you a happy belated birthday but it's been 2-3 months now.

Many more fun times to come!