Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Tool Bench

On our biannual consignment sale date last week, Jake made one of his all-time best purchases as a dad of three girls... a Home Depot tool bench. When we were checking out, they asked how old our son was. On the way home, I asked if it was going to be part of Christmas. Nope. When I got home from my run on Friday morning, Jake and Abby Jane looked like this.
By the time the twins woke up, Abby Jane had mastered all the power tools and wasted no time introducing the twins to them.
Jake was one mighty proud daddy that his girls were so into those tools! He even got out his own to show them how they're the same.
Now I have to admit that about 30 minutes after said Proud Daddy walked out the door, Abby Jane asked me why the tool bench wasn't pink. And... reality that we are a household of girls hits again. :)

No comments: