Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet and Greet Day

Last Thursday was meet and greet day for Abby Jane's preschool. Tomorrow is her big first day! Here she is with her sweet teacher, Mrs. Robin.
We are all super-excited for tomorrow, but I have to admit that I'm a little more sentimental than I expected about giving up having five days a week to pick and choose what we want to do all together every single day! But this grinning young lady below is more than ready for preschool and all that it entails, and I'm sure I'll get over it about 30 seconds after she tells me all about how fabulous her first day is tomorrow!
We spent the rest of the morning at the Jones' home, and the kids all had a great time!
Here is a rare sighting of Blythe demonstrating her big muscles.
Then out came the sprinkler...
and even more grins...
Pure summer bliss.
We sure love these sweet friends!

No comments: