My precious friend since I was four, Katie, is having a little girl in a few weeks! Her little boy is three weeks younger than Blythe and Joy. She's made a few appearances on here since they moved back to ATL from Seattle this spring. I was given the honor of making Baby Girl Sheerin's going-home dress, to be monogrammed upon her birth and name announcement!!
Katie's big sis Kristin made these out of cupcake liners- soo cute!
So on my way home from Katie's shower, the following happened within five minutes.
Call #1: I tell Jake I'm on my way, Jake is getting the girls in the car to meet me and our friends at the pool.
Call #2: Jake tells me he's locked the keys in the house, but the girls are outside with him and safe. So just come home instead of going to the pool to unlock house.
Call #3: Jake tells me not to worry about the keys anymore- he has hoisted Abby Jane through a window, and they are now inside again. I tell Jake his Jeep is breaking down. I need to call a towing company to get the car and my mom to come rescue me.
Call #4: Jake is giving me our USAA number but needs to get off the phone before finishing because Joy has had a fall resulting is significant blood.
Thankfully, everything worked out pretty painlessly after that. But it was definitely not our normal Sunday evening. Thank goodness for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment