Last week, beautiful Clara Kathryn was born rather rapidly to my dear friend Katie! Jake and I visited them at the hospital to get our hands on that sweet lump of sugar and deliver her going-home dress! One of the most fun parts of that night was skyping in one of our other dearest friends since childhood, Whitney, to Jake's iPad before we walked into the hospital room... so we could all meet and celebrate together! In my remembering of iPad, dress, etc., I forgot our camera, so this is from when my girls met Clara a few days later... and it's not even of her sweet face, since I was helping protect that baby head with the hand not holding the camera! Oh well, better pics to come in the future, I'm sure. Janie thought she was BIG stuff with Clara!
Friday, August 19, 2011
The New Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Em! What an honor to make a sweet debut on your blog. Your words are too kind, and we ate up our time with y'all. I hope we can do it again next summer! Lots of love to y'all!
I think I recognize that Moses basket... :)
Post a Comment