My sweet friend Kristin gave me a guest pass to join her, her sweet little ones, and a few other of our friends at White Water today! As of yesterday, my association with White Water was some crazy fun water slides, the Little Hooch (lazy river that goes around the park), the wave pool, and fat ladies in bikinis.
As of today, my association is OH SO much fun with my 2 year old!!
With Maddy...
Her first little water slide that warmed her up for some slightly bigger ones! She probably did this one 30 times, though.
I put away my camera so I could play more, but just picture pure delight and excitement at almost everything- her favorite slides were the ones coming off the ship pictured at the top.
They had a few different areas for little kids, and this one had a big slide that we could do together- she loved it.
The only down side was that the nature of a two year old and a water park is not conducive to me actually getting to hang out much with the other sweet mama friends, but hopefully we'll have more of that soon!
Big thanks also goes out to Sandy, who watched my youngest two while I had some sweet time with Jane! When we got there, my friend Ericka said, "I just want you to know that I am totally here for you if you need any help today!" I was puzzled at first, then realized she thought I had three in my backseat, not just one! Sweet friend...
1 comment:
I have been to White Water when I was 6 or 7 years old. We had friends that lived in Georgia that we went to visit. The day we went to the park it rained so we got to go back another day. I remember chanting in the car with my brother, "White Water, White Water!"
So fun!
Post a Comment