Another lovely morning at our field yesterday...


We watch human nature acted out in front of us every day...

Today we visited Jake at work- casual Fridays are nice, relaxed days to show up over there with our crew! If we had no family nearby, I would kidnap Jake's office manager, Judy, and take her home with me. She is absolutely precious and loves on all three of our girls every time we visit!

Blythe and Joy make themselves at home crawling all over Daddy...

and his office!

And look who was sitting up in her crib when I went in to get them up from their naps this morning! Her first time to go from lying down to sitting up on her own. Sweet Joy!

Tonight Jake and I are off to our biannual CPOMC (Cobb Parents of Multiples Club) consignment sale date! Get excited! Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment