Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Get your Game Face on!

Or at least a few gameday dresses out of these fun fabrics! All five of us are going to be in Auburn to tailgate for Clemson game (not going to attempt the actual game, which is at bedtime), and Jake and I are going to the Georgia game, sans little people. We can't wait to see lots of your precious faces those two weekends!
Also coming soon on a Gross girl near you...
How fun are these fabrics? I've got my work cut out for me!

4 comments:

lhassler said...

can't wait to see your patterns. I've got three fabrics I'm holding onto, in search of the perfect pattern. SO cute. I love the oranges.

The Vaughns said...

TOO TOO CUTE!!! Hope to see you guys this football season! We'll be at the beach for the Clemson game, but maybe we can catch up another game.

Shelley said...

Such fun, I have been in sewing land over here trying to get ready for the fall myself. I can't wait to see final projects.

JJ said...

We'll def. have to plan to come to a game that you guys will be at and meet up!! Thanks for the bday wishes for mallie! Love ya'll!