
I truly did not think this picture was going to happen. Blythe is busy and very on the move these days! This month, Blythe started crawling, pulling up, walking while holding onto fingers and actually took two little steps on her own this past weekend! We decided it didn't really count as there was no repeat performance. She is still a toothless wonder who can eat anything I offer.

This is my Joy. She remains my snuggly, contented child who doesn't seem to feel the need to crawl yet. She laughs, talks, and waves all the time. Although, "mamamama" is my personal favorite, she has several sounds she can make, including the most recent, "dadada!" She can stand holding onto our fingers or other objects, but is not pulling up. She still only has those two teeth and has only rejected one food so far- YOGURT! Who has ever heard of a child not like yogurt?

Strangely, crawling has seemed to make Blythe less contented, though she does follow us everywhere. I personally think she wants to go straight to running- that seems more her speed!

Joy's Go Go Gadget arms- her reach and flexibility compensates for her otherwise lack of mobility! She does seem to move various places a little while sitting on her bottom, but I haven't seen how it happens...

Activity table time

Abby Jane getting Joy's ticklish tummy!

Trouble. Just trouble.

2 comments:
I think Blythe looks just like you, Emily!...and maybe that explains her need for speed. I mean, when do you kick back and hang out? She sees her mama go, and so does she :-)
Emily, the girls are precious and getting so big! I have a good friend who is having twin boys in December. I told her I would write you to see if you had any books that you recommend for preparing for once the twins are here. You seemed to have handled the transition so well. She has a little girl who will be about 18 months old when the twins are born. My email is awboylan@yahoo.com if you want to email me any advice or tips to pass along to her :) Thanks! Amber
Post a Comment