Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hooligans

My sweet twins are evidence of our human nature to always want what someone else has. In the following sequence, this is the face of the guilty party.
Post-nap diaper changes- happens on the floor due to alligator-roll capabilities.
Blythe has a thing for Joy's paci.


Joy gets assertive.
Blythe thinks she's funny.
Blythe is now perpendicular and has again stolen the paci while Joy was mid-diaper change.
She still thinks she's funny and Joy's not so sure.
Blythe has now done a 180, is on her belly and has officially obtained the paci.
You would think "poor old Joy" if you had not seen her steal multiple toys from Blythe earlier in the day. What goes around comes around! Hooligans, I tell you.

1 comment:

lhassler said...

dang cutest hooligans I've ever seen! Thanks for the book recommendation. I'm going to get it and dive in. I've made another batch of the peach ice cream. It's now in high demand around here.

If you want another fun recipe, we've got a killer ice box key lime pie. It's great for littles to help with. Crushing graham crackers, juicing limes, etc.