Beth and Jay moved from Florida back to Alabama, about the same time we moved back from Cali, and Beth was one month more pregnant than I was! They moved into a fabulous new home about 2 months ago, so we took advantage of a time while Jake was on a business trip earlier this week to go see them and love on precious Bella Grace!

All of the girls had a WONDERFUL time playing!

Abby Jane needed no warm-up time with her "Aunt Bethie" and was just spoiled the whole visit. This is the face after seeing her Minnie Mouse waffle (Beth is an engineer for Disney!).

Their new home has a wonderful pool, and we LOVED taking advantage of it!

Blythe in Bella Grace's dolphin...

All Beth's floats and Beth's extra set of hands made it so easy to have all my girls in the pool at the same time!

Joy between pool-drinking attempts...

SWEET mama and Bella Grace

On Monday, another of my precious roommates, Steph, drove over from Birmingham and brought sweet Amelia (5) and Noah (3) to play! Here they all are after some pool time!

Abby Jane absolutely ate up being around Amelia and Noah! They were so sweet to her.

Steph did a lot of kissing on our little ones!

It was SUCH a wonderful, refreshing time away. As we were driving home, Abby Jane said, "Can we go back to Aunt Bethie's house soon? We had fun there!" Well said, sweet girl! Thanks, Aunt Bethie!
2 comments:
I love it! Ok, two things. One, I was in the grocery yesterday and saw the fresh-in peaches. I thought of your recipe and bought some. I made the custard last night and it was an act of willpower to put the custard in the fridge and not eat it all. I just made up the ice cream. Oh. My. Goodness. You're right. Perfection. The best ice cream I have ever made (and I've made a LOT of ice cream). It's the eagle brand milk. It's got to be. Point two. I was at Mommy and Me today and heard from a mom who just weaned her twins. At two and a half. I was impressed, but stunned. I thought of you. I can't imagine.
Love it, Em! WE were so blessed to have you for a day and tell my sweet Abby Jane that she can come to Aunt Bethie's ANY TIME. Love you!!!
Post a Comment