Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Swim

The girls had their first swim of the summer last week at the home of one of Mom's sweet neighbors! Here's Blythe in the swim floatie that the girls are a tiny bit too short for...
All three did just wonderfully! Blythe liked watching the action and splashing.
Joy was the most consistently content of the three, happy with chewing on anything and sneaking sips of the pool when I wasn't watching.
Abby Jane's favorite part was jumping off the side. She wanted to do it again and again!
We chose not to do swim lessons for her this spring as she's pretty confident in water (having spent so much of her life in it as a baby!), so we're going to do some little lessons on our own each time we get in the pool!

1 comment:

lhassler said...

Emily...we have the same swimsuit, I think. Gotta love Liberty of London for Target. I will say, though, it looks much better on you.