Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Friday night was a fabulous night with old and new sweet friends from our post-college years in Auburn- thanks for including me on your girls weekend in Atlanta, friends!

On Saturday, we went to a Pumpkin Patch Farm. Circumstances dictate that we go early in the season this fall!  It ended up being five adults (three grandparents, two parents), one happy little girl, and none of last year's drama...
When we were leaving the farm, they asked if I was smuggling out a pumpkin... which legitimizes my father-in-law's sense of humor in this picture taken previously...
They had a GREAT petting zoo, with goats, llamas, roosters, ponies, the whole nine yards- she was in heaven!
Trying to get into the pen with the calf...

On the hayride...
We all went back to Jake's parents' home for dinner, football, and Jake's birthday cake!  


1 comment:

lhassler said...

ADORABLE! Emily, I would really like to know where you get all your energy. I mean, it was hard enough carrying an almost 9lb. baby at 38 weeks. 10+ pounds at 36 weeks must be crazy exhausting. I'm so impressed.