My daughter is under the age of 15.
So this means that there will be no bringing the big sister to the hospital to meet the twins.
This also means that I will go days without seeing Abby Jane, which is HIGHLY objectionable.
As a result, I have a big prayer request that was not pressing until we received this info tonight. PLEASE PRAY that I go into labor on my own and have a successful VBAC, not having to have another C-Section. I would really love to NOT go three to five days, as would be required by a C-Section, without seeing Abby Jane. Two days will be too long in and of itself.
To put in perspective why this is such a huge prayer request, I was two weeks late with Abby Jane and had to be induced at that point because there was no sign of labor beginning at ALL any time soon.
So for me to go into labor WITHOUT INDUCTION (that may lead to me having a C-Section again) and do it BEFORE they say I have to schedule a C-Section (as they don't let you go past 39 weeks with twins) would indeed be an act of God that He is fully capable of if it is His will. I turn 35 weeks on Sunday, so we have about three to four weeks to work with here. Thank you in advance for your prayers!!!
I do rest in the knowledge that the Lord loves this little girl more than I do and will not let her or us go through more than we can handle!
8 comments:
Oh Emily, I totally know how you feel about being away from your precious little one. I asked to be discharged the day after I delivered so I could go home to her and get life back in order. I will be praying for you guys, the twins and sweet Abby Jane.
Hi Em! Just got your email and I read your post. First of all, why have I failed to check your blog. Clearly I am not very tech savy or I would have been on this long ago!!! I will most definitely pray that you will have a vbac, and get to see your Abby Jane as soon as you can!! I can't imagine how difficult that would be! The Lord is big . . . a vbac is nothing for HIM! :) Love you my dear friend!
will definitely be praying for you in this - EAMC has not allowed anyone under the age of 19 for quite some time and it has caused quite the stink around here... so i totally feel you. hope the process is as quick and smooth as possible for ya'll!
Oh Emily, I'm so sorry! Even to go two days without seeing Abby Jane will be hard- this will also be the case for us when Annie Grace comes in December. I will pray for a smooth delivery and first couple of days. What a blessing to have family so close to take care of Abby Jane! I can't believe you are 35 weeks. You just don't look like it!
Em-I know how you are feeling! I'm' 37 weeks and they aren't allowing any visitation under 18 here, so we're in the same boat. I'm hoping I handle it without breaking down when the time comes-we're hoping to keep things normal with Jamie seeing her at home while I'm in the hospital. Love you! Praying...
give me a call sometime and i'll share the secret concoction of tricks to get you ready for labor... your time is going by so fast! let's get together before it is up- i'll be in town this next week and we can come to you or somewhere in between-- you are getting into the homestretch!
Emily, I assumed that bc of you having twins, a VBAC wouldn't be an option but I am SO glad you still are able and willing to try!! I somewhat understand how you are feeling just needing an act of God to see it happen. I definitely am in agreement with you and will be praying for that. Just remember if it doesn't turn out the way you hope, God is still faithful and good. You will want to savor every second of those first moments with Blythe and Joy! Hoping and praying that you will not go long without seeing precious AJ when the new ones arrive. Miss and Love. oh and happy belated bday to Jake. Ash and I talked about his birthday and So sorry we didn't get to call.
good girl open nice n wide and don't forget to swallow it don't spit it out
Post a Comment