Secondly, I am done with official nesting- washing baby clothes, etc. Now I'm on to doing projects with Abby Jane that might not happen as often after the girls come (trying to compensate in advance!): sponge painting earlier last week, making and decorating cookies later last week...
And some of those cookies got to be sent home with my Grandaddy and Granny Joan, who we were delighted to have come play on Friday morning.
Today is a rainy day, so project #3 was homemade playdough! I have no in-progress pictures as I was afraid to take a picture while trying to keep little fingers from getting burned on the stove. But here she is playing with the playdough and a few of our creations- most of which were her suggestions and she helped to make!
It's all on foil because it was supposed to cool on foil and we were too impatient to wait for it to finish! Did you know that warm playdough feels really good in your hands? Seriously.
4 comments:
so every time i see yall pop up on google reader, i think it's the big announcement!!! :) so excited for the no ban! wonder if ours will be over??
What a blessing! So excited the ban was lifted.
I'm seriously beyond impressed. Also, you need to know how developmentally advanced your little Abby Jane is. At almost 18 months, Aurelia has only got a handle on a few words and doesn't string any of them together yet.
Em, I'm SO impressed! I have some homemade cookie dough in the fridge and you have inspired me to bake some "fall" cookies with my little ones when I get home today :) So glad the ban was lifted at the hospital! BTW-got your sweet note and NO, I didn't make those sweet onesies. Dale's aunt did. I wish I could do something like that... maybe one day! Love yall lots!
Post a Comment