Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Nursery

It's still slightly in progress- I am lacking a few picture frames, and there are a few empty frames waiting for pictures of tiny people, but other than that, the little girls' room is ready!


Abby Jane decorated the wrapping on the books she picked out to give to Blythe and Joy when they arrive!

8 comments:

Mary Beth said...

So so so cute!! You've done a great job!

Julie said...

Emily I am so impressed! Moving across the country, setting up house, taking care of a little one all while pregnant with twins...you are my hero!

Sarah said...

Looks sooooooooo good! I can't wait to meet the girls via the internet. Yay for blogs! Praying for the sweet little ones!

The Vaughns said...

So Precious!!!

Krisan said...

oh my goodness, that is priceless.

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Looks great! Can't wait for your sweet girls' arrival!!!

JJ said...

It looks so good! You are way ahead of the game with one toddler and 2 babies on the way! How are you all adjusting to GA? I know you love it but must miss LA alot too. I will email you soon with our address and phone number (we have a 205 # here!)
love and chatting for you!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!!! Cant wait