Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas

Christmas afternoon, after naps...
The old multi-function boogie board got dusted off for Winter 2010!
Blythe and Joy loved their first "sled" ride
How they've grown since this snow day!
By this morning there was enough snow that Jake and I had some serious fun in some serious cold with our big girl while the little ones were warm and snug taking their naps! Here's the footage...
Snow angel...
Surfing lessons!

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Whoa! First of all, very cute pictures! Second, what a small world. I met your husband through a mutual friend at Auburn once or twice waaay back in the day and thought it was funny that I just randomly ended up clicking on your blog! Not sure he'd even remember me but wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family...and let you know who was on your blog at this ungodly hour since you have little ones!

lhassler said...

I LOVE the family that surrounds you constantly. What an incredible blessing! I love the constant tutu. I think AJ and Aurelia could be fast friends on that similarity alone. Such a precious Christmas for you all.

Sandy said...

Em...the pink snow pants sure have come in handy this year. What a grand time your family had in the snow...and your girls look so cute!