Saturday morning was the Jingle Jog! The last time I ran it was in high school, but it actually made Runner's World this month as one of the top 5 Christmas runs in the country. Jake's been battling a cold, so he decided to skip the 30 degree weather and stay home with the youngest girls. My sweet friend Grace took his spot and joined Mom, Abby Jane, and I! We missed Jake, but it was great to have that time with Grace.
one of those huge bouncy slides that she insisted on going down by herself!
This morning going to church was one of those we-have-three-children mornings. Usually the twins are in similar and coordinating outfits, but not today, and I think it threw me off my game. Blythe ended up in the car (in freezing weather) in a short sleeved smocked Chirstmas dress (incidentally the same one Jane is wearing in that post I linked above), MINUS a jacket. Joy at least had sleeves but no jacket. I grabbed a fleece for Blythe, but Joy got the shaft. Abby Jane had a darling dress courtesy of her cousin Katie, but we could only find one of her black patent leather Mary Jane's, so she was wearing hot pink suede shoes with her red and black Christmas dress and red jacket. It was great. But hey, we got there and no one seemed to die of exposure or clashing shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment