The snow started coming down around noon today and made a little winter wonderland by late afternoon! Sandy was all set to come down to give me a hand this afternoon while Jake's out of town, so we got to really enjoy the snow since I wasn't juggling all three alone! Here is Mimi catching snowflakes with Abby Jane...

I look at this picture and think... that looks like trouble on wheels!

All the girls

Bright Eyes Blythe

My Joy, literally

Snow tastes great

Mimi with the twins


I talked with my precious friend Lesley this afternoon to see how to pack for California, and she said she had on shorts and flip flops today. Landing in sunny L.A. is going to be such a crazy leap after all this wild winter weather! I guess we should pray that our travels on Saturday morning aren't impacted by the icy roads tonight...
1 comment:
Guess what? We live in a very small world. We are staying in Lesley's brother's house right now in China (in a different city) for the week while they are in America! I recognized her in pictures and just about had a fit! You will have to tell her when you see her! Have a great trip to LA! Much love!
Post a Comment