Sunday, December 5, 2010

Champs

My roommate Lyndsay is on bed (or sofa) rest at 28 weeks pregnant with their first, so we joined Mat and Vic going over to Jeff and Lynds' home to watch AUBURN BECOME SEC CHAMPS AND OFFICIALLY GET TO GO TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!
Oh, I know the most of you are Auburn people, so there's no more I need to say, but the amount of excitement and pride we have is immeasurable! And HOW PROUD were you when Cam, after all this JUNK he's been put through, is so intentional about bringing up the Lord and deflecting the praise, passing on the honor to others as well. And Coach Chizik? Amazing man, and made me so proud to be in the Auburn family and have such a great man representing all of us. I met a man at that BBQ in Cartersville who said, "Now Emily, are you a Georgia girl?" I was quick to say, "No, I'm an Auburn girl, but I am from Georgia!"
So if anyone has free tickets to that little competition in Arizona in January that you need to get off your hands- or significantly discounted tickets- Jake and I would be happy to help you out.

Off topic, but I did some sewing today. Enjoyed being cozy INSIDE by the tree while I did it!

No comments: