Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tidbits

Here commences a few tidbits to make Jake smile while he's away from his girls...

-Joy said, "Mamamama" this week, and seems to feel compelled to wave simultaneously, and you can tell she's very very proud of her accomplishment

-Blythe is literally become an ankle biter and can blow phenomenally loud zerberts on my shoulder, leg, wherever she may be

-Blythe also has a thing for shoes, and any time a shoe is about to fall victim to Blythe's mouth, Abby Jane tells her in PERFECT "Soup Nazi" tone of voice (without coaching): "No shoes for you!" and takes it away. It does not fail to crack me up.

-In other quotables, today, after some particularly impressive potty performance, I told Abby Jane she was a rockstar. She said, "No, Mama, you're a rockstar." Granted, she's never heard the phrase before and has no idea what it means. If you think about it, "rockstar" to a 2-year-old sounds pretty bizarre. I don't think I'd want to be one either!

No comments: