Sandy helped me take all three to the park this week, and Blythe
and Joy
absolutely ate it up. It seems to run in the family. Abby Jane literally prefers to swing almost the entire time we are at a park. We have just recently started honing our "big kid swing" skills and are learning to pump!
Last night, Jake and Abby Jane mowed the yard and somehow cleaning off the mower turned into this... which ultimately turned into an outdoor bathtime for Abby Jane!
Today we had lunch with Jake at KSU's amazing dining facility. Abby Jane finds it especially amazing as she always gets a treat after lunch there- observe cupcake frosting on her arm (she's saying "no, don't take a picture!").
2 comments:
Hey Emily! I have loved getting to know your family over your blog! I am the visitor from Orlando that keeps popping up on your page so I thought I would make myself be known! What a fun week for you! You make 3 kids look like a breeze--they are so blessed to be your girls!
Love,
Lauren Dooley
If you substitute two girls in for your three, it could totally be us right now! That's awesome. Aurelia will sit in the swing the entire time we're at the park, learning our "out and in, out and in" with our legs. Is AJ really into the monkey bars as well? Do the little girls love eating the mulch? I won't even tell you how often I run some fresh water in the kiddie pool, throw in the littles and call it a bath. Hah!
Post a Comment