My sweet Auburn roommates came in town last weekend for our annual get-together! They were kind to come to ATL so I wouldn't have to worry with logistics with leaving or bringing the twins. We had SUCH a refreshing time of talking, shopping, yummy food, and just enjoying hanging out! Lynds and Mikelyn came over Friday morning to see my kiddos, as Mikelyn had not met the little girls yet. We had dinner that night at Eclipse Di Luna, which was fabulous!!! Here are Lyndsay and I there...
Mikelyn and Steph
All four of us at Cafe Intermezzo (excuse the flash). I had only been there once or twice before and had forgotten HOW AMAZING that place is! Of course it was only beat by the company.
I wasn't the only one enjoying girlfriends this weekend, though. One of Abby Jane's sweet little friends, Maddy, had her 2nd birthday party on Saturday morning. While Jake stayed home with the itty bitties, I took Jane and we both had a lovely time!
Girlfriends are just the greatest, aren't they? Jake's my best friend, but I'm so indescribably thankful for all the ladies who tie for 2nd best! I pray for the same thing for my girls.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I may be eating at Eclipse di Luna on Friday night! How fun to see pictures before I go. I am glad you girls enjoyed your weekend.
Post a Comment