Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Malibu guests

Ironically, five days after Janie and I got back from LA, our dear friends the Fishers, who hosted us for lunch with Pepperdine friends, were swinging through Atlanta! So after a couple of years of our families not seeing each other, we got together twice in one week in two different states. Here is Miss Katie letting Joy hold baby Madison!
 Blythe and Lindsey checking each other out- they're about three months apart in age.
 All the big girls worked hard in the playroom!
We are surely thankful for these sweet friendships with friends on similar tracks in life- both Jarrett and Jake are wrapping up doctorates, but Katie and I are busy at home with little girls... and we have known each other since the pre-kid days when you develop relationships better and faster without a tiny person interrupting your sentences. :) Not that I would trade my little interrupters for anything, but they do make you have to be more intentional about establishing and keeping up friendships!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fisher said...

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Love you Gross Family!