It has been a full, full week, but I got pictures from a few of the things that have been filling our time. In the midst of it all, there has still been time for the girls to continue to love their new "playroom."
thanks to training as little sisters to an almost 3 yr old! We sure love those friends and soaked up every moment together!

Now to the biggest concern we all have... the snow that is coming down as I blog had BETTER NOT prevent the few of us who are NOT in Glendale from watching the game!!! Those of you who are there, watching the game we will all remember for a long, long time... cheer for all of us!! WAAARRRR EAGLE!!!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!!!
Finally, this morning, I was trying to get them dressed for church, and they just wanted to be silly in Abby Jane's bed! Abby Jane was really proud of her "silly trick" as she calls these kinds of moves!
No comments:
Post a Comment