Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebration morning

The girls and I met Great Grandaddy and Granny Joan at my mom's new office last week. It was the first time the girls and I had seen her new digs, and everything looked great. My girls went straight to work demonstrating how fun it is to play in a play therapy room!
Just the night before, Jake had been telling Abby Jane how she would never be too big or too grown up to sit in her daddy's lap. Exhibit A...
Next up was lunch at Gabriel's to celebrate Grandaddy's birthday. Jake was able to show up and surprise everyone, and we had a wonderful time at a delicious spot!
Birthday kiss.Birthday laughs
It has been so lovely being able to leave the door open on these warm afternoons! I am so thankful for these breaks in the frigid winter! Crazy that we were snowed in just a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: