I just love 1st birthdays. The child has no expectations, so it can only be fun for them, and even if they cry the whole time, it's funny because they're so little and cute.
We had two 1st birthday parties yesterday, and the first was Caden, a friend from church. He's in that age where most of my pics will be blurry...

Ashley did a Candyland theme, and successfully turned their house into quite the candy wonderland!

The favor table. I'm just glad I know teachers- they always are so creative- the rest of us just get ideas from y'all.

Party #2 was precious little Katie's! I didn't get a good picture of this, but here are a few of the itty bitties there- the older ones were upstairs. Katie is second from the left. I meant to get a picture of the "Happy birthday" sign on the front door- her Aunt Selwyn made the girls darling signs on their 1st birthday to get to pull out every year- brilliant.

Look how captivated she is by her sweet mama and the treat coming her way! (Look how sweet that cake was, too! The Kelleys got in town less than 24 hours before and amazingly hosted a big group of us the next afternoon- well done, friends!)

This girl got right down to business with that cake! She had some big sister/big cousin help, too.

It was such a treat to see the Kelleys and meet some of their sweet friends! I'm so excited that our family trip this year will be to St Simons, where the Kelleys are spending this year for Drew's work. It will delightful to get to see these fun friends during our family vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment