2. On Sunday night, we joined their family at Passion City Church, Louie Giglio's church. The worship is led by Chris Tomlin and a guy who was a year behind me at Walton named Kristian Stanfill. Kristian blew us away- it so incredible to see how the Lord has used his talent!
Mark and Lindsey brought their sweet little Andy, and we brought Janie. Louie was out of the country, but the message was still wonderful, and the worship, oh the worship... a.m.a.z.i.n.g. We came away so blessed from the evening- thanks, Joneses for inviting us- can't wait for the next time we can arrange to go!
3. I made these cookies the Lindsey sent home with me over Christmas- they are addictive and easy. Here's the link to the blog they're from- scroll down a bit. I can't wait to make these again!! AWESOME for kids- there's no butter or sugar added- but these things are ridiculous. It's almost magical. *I didn't have unsweetened coconut, so I just used sweetened and cut down on the chocolate chips.
1 comment:
you're sweet!
Post a Comment