So this is still last weekend, but I'm just getting around to getting pics up. All the cousins in town for the party got dressed up for our church's festival- there are a lot of funny out-takes from this attempt!

Jake and I had a shift on our small group's game, but my siblings seemed more into it than their kids did.

Abby Jane and Ashley seemed very intent in their discussion. I'm not sure where Abby Jane's fairy wings were at this point.

Joy rocked the pumpkin, if I do say so myself.

And Blythe was compliant enough to tolerate her duck hood just long enough for a few pics.

A few of the other girls in our small group and a few of our kids!

After a long day of twins' party, fall festival, and everything in between, we all ended up back at Mom's, where Susan had ordered a SEWING MACHINE CAKE in Auburn colors! Hilarious! She literally took a picture of the sewing machine we both have to Publix, and voila!

Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment