Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two Things I am loving...

First of all, thanks for the kitchen feedback. Keep it coming, if you have an opinion, because I am still undecided. Who knew little kitchens were so hard to choose?

Runs are getting colder these days, so with that in mind, these are two things I am loving at 5 a.m. every day:

1. My new birthday running gloves from Greg and Susan. They are from Athleta, one of my current favorite "window shopping" brands. They keep my hands toasty, have little reflective designs on the tops of my hands so cars don't back into me, and they beat the heck out of the pink fleece Old Navy gloves I rocked last winter.

product.do.jpg

2. My new favorite base layer, courtesy of Target. I can't find the exact shirt to link for you, but it's made by Champion, dri-fit material, really lightweight, keeps me warm, and all of $14.99. I returned the $37.99 top I got from REI.

1 comment:

lhassler said...

I still am in awe of the fact that you run at 5 a.m. I'm just not made to do that. You are amazing.