Jake, Em, Abby Jane, Blythe, and Joy
thanks for sharing, Emily. I am so excited and plan to at least purchase Ada's Easter dress!! Do they do this every year? If so, I will plan ahead next year!!
Hey Em! thanks for sharing!! Is it 50% off the already sale price? If so that is GREAT!!!! Hope ya'll are doing well! We miss ya'll!
Ginger, it is 50% off the sale price- as in I got several dresses last year for only $14ish each! Fabulous deal!
And yes, Laura Beth, I think they do it every year- last year was my first to hear about it, thanks to Em Kloess York!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thanks for sharing, Emily. I am so excited and plan to at least purchase Ada's Easter dress!! Do they do this every year? If so, I will plan ahead next year!!
Hey Em! thanks for sharing!! Is it 50% off the already sale price? If so that is GREAT!!!! Hope ya'll are doing well! We miss ya'll!
Ginger, it is 50% off the sale price- as in I got several dresses last year for only $14ish each! Fabulous deal!
And yes, Laura Beth, I think they do it every year- last year was my first to hear about it, thanks to Em Kloess York!
Post a Comment