Monday, November 8, 2010

1st pigtails!

She calls it having two ponytails, as we've called her previous hairdo's with her hair halfway-up "pigtails." I'm a little obsessed with them and can't believe how much older she looks!
In other news, I'm a bit OCD about germs. As in, I'd rather make Abby Jane walk, carry an extra baby in a Bjorn, or keep a one-year-old in a carseat than put two in a buggy without their Buggy bag (that is only made for one baby) that protects them from e.coli or whatever lurks on those handles. But I finally broke down the other day and allowed two children to ride side-by-side at Costco. It's so cute and they all have so much fun riding together. But just the sight of the three all together always gives me one of those, "Oh my goodness, I have three small children!!!" moments!

1 comment:

lhassler said...

Isn't it amazing how pigtails transform a little face? They're darling.