My brother Greg married my fabulous sister-in-law Susan 15 years ago this July, and when he did so, he ALSO lucked out by marrying a girl who shares my big sister Jodi's birthday, which is today.
Then Greg and Susan went on to have their oldest, Scott (turning six), and their youngest, Ashley (turning one) on the SAME DAY! So happy birthday to Jodi, Susan, Scott, and Ashley!
These are from some beach playdates this week...
Charlotte, Abby Jane, and Campbell
Carrie and Mihret came to play yesterday, and the girls had a great time at the beach!
"What, it's funny when I stuff multiple bananas in my mouth?"
2 comments:
I just saw that you are having 2 more girls!!!!! Congrats to you guuys!!! That is oing to be so much fun:) How far along are you?
ahhh..playdates at the beach - how fun! I hope you enjoy your time down south!
Post a Comment