Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bop Bop to the Rescue

Jake's dad Ken flew in on Monday so he could help me fly back with Abby Jane tomorrow!  One fabulous result of that was that he has been around to help me with Abby Jane while I got us packed up.  Jake will come out to join us next week, and we're going to miss him in the meantime!!
So here are a few of Abby Jane's escapades with Bop Bop since he's been here...
She actually hung onto the monkey bars for two seconds or so all by herself!
Swapping hats with Bop Bop
I'm going to get in a couple of girl weekends and we'll have almost a week with Jake's family in Destin, then almost a week with my family in Amelia Island.  YEA for family time!

2 comments:

The Vaughns said...

Hey Em! When will yall be in Destin? We are going next weekend and possibly staying through the next weekend (Father's Day weekend). If yall are there during that time I would love to see you!

The Fite Family said...

Hey Emily, I have not talked with in forever. I can not believe you are about to have three, and twins who would have imagined. Congrats!