Because we are going to have THREE LITTLE GIRLS!!! We had our first ultrasound today with our perinatologist, and they very definitely saw two baby girls in there! Both girls looked perfectly healthy and developing right on schedule, so we are beyond thankful for that blessing.
We are so excited to have three precious girls, and bless Jake's heart for all that will come with three little ladies!!!! We'll have to get him a boy dog someday to help even out the ratio...
15 comments:
Congrats from the Strawn family! We can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Oh my goodness! Bless your heart!:) Yall are going to be some busy parents! Hopefully yall will come back this way so we can see those precious girls grow up! Much love from The Coopers!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Bert said he would love to have another little girl- there is just something about having a little daddy's girl. Now Jake has THREE!!
WOW!!! Three little girls!!! So glad they are healthy and they are sure to be precious!!
Wow, Em! Congrats! I think you and Jake will be the perfect parents for three little girls!
YIPEEEEEE!! I (and Keith) LoVE, LOVE girls. Congratulations :)
p.s I came "out of my google reader" to write that!! :)
Really? You think a boy dog is going to do the trick? That's who will carry on the family name?
Oh my goodness. Talk about a budget-breaking temptation to dress them all alike from Lolly Wolly Doodle. Ah, forget the dog. Try for another boy or two. Maybe he'll end up with four or five girls :-). SO much fun. Big congratulations on their excellent health and for a definite knowledge of their well-being. Beautiful photos too!
OH, MY!!! That is awesome, Em & Jake... congrats! Start saving up now for three WEDDINGS! :)
Yay!! What a bond your three little girls will have. Just like "Little Women." For Jake's sake, though, I do home he'll get a boy as the 4th!
If not, I know he'll be a great "girl daddy." My grandfather was the youngest of 6 sisters and then had a wife and 2 daughters. Totally surrounded. He was the best!
Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are going to have 3 little girls! You are going to be one busy little mommy!
Abby - Can you believe a year has passed since we came to visit! Wow!
I am SO thrilled that both your little girls are healthy. You are blessed! How fun, 3 little girls!!! Still want to catch up so i will call soon. oh, and this means no VBAC, right? Love ya.
Oh my goodness! What amazing news! Jake, you da man for taking on all that estrogen. Aunt Lori
So excited for you!!! Chris and Jake will have to share stories about life with all girls!!!!!
I saw your link on Sara's blog right after you found out you were having twins...I was thrilled to see your exciting news... Congratulations! I always remind myself that God gives us the grace we need just in time, not ahead of time! I'm sure you will both be wonderful parents to three precious girls!
Post a Comment