Friday, May 1, 2009

Daddy Time

Jake has had a ton of schoolwork recently that has kept him out studying and writing papers to all hours.  But somehow in the midst of all that, he has made time for this...


In defense of Jake's back, I must say they had been doing this for a few minutes before I got out the camera.  (No, he did not make me say that- he's actually not home right now!)
In watching this video, I remembered that the two things my daddy and I did every night when I was little was read stories and "do tricks, Daddy!"  Do you remember doing tricks with your daddy when he came home from work?  I remember asking to be thrown up in the air in the den where we had vaulted ceilings as soon as he came in the door from work.  Abby Jane's obviously going to asking the same thing as soon as she knows how!

3 comments:

lhassler said...

Absolutely precious! I love how verbal she is. LOVE it.

The Slagleys said...

Isn't this such a fun age? I know the guys love it that they have their sweet girls who love them so much!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely precious! I am so glad that you are cherishing sweet moments like that with Jake and Abby Jane.