Wednesday, September 24, 2008

As promised...


She is obviously crawling more traditionally now that she's been doing it a week and a half, and she is discovering all kinds of new things in her home!  And helping me discover them too- like how I need to clean my floor better...   (By the way, I sound pretty annoying in the video- sorry about that!)

Abby Jane also pulls to standing in her crib now at the end of naps and in the morning, looking expectantly at the door.  Thankfully, we had lowered the mattress a couple of weeks ago when she first started pulling up.  

We leave tomorrow for Auburn!!!!!  YEA!!!!  Can't wait to see so many of you!  Counting the hours...

4 comments:

JJ said...

we are going to try to get in touch with you and Jake on Saturday, we'll be in Auburn too!!

The Northcutt's said...

We are so proud of you Abby Jane! We look forward to seeing you, your mommy and daddy in Auburn. You'll have to teach Caroline how to crawl. :)

lhassler said...

Oh she is just the cutest little button. What a beautiful little girl!

Carrie said...

How fun!!! You go, Abby Jane! Mihret and I really enjoyed watching the video. I mentioned to Mihret that Abby Jane was going on an airplane to visit her grandma, and ever since she's been saying, "Abby G eh-pane, Abby G eh-pane." Have a great trip! We are looking forward to seeing you again after you return.