Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy girl

Abby Jane is crawling!  As soon as I catch it on video, I'll figure out how to post it b/c it's hilarious.  She sticks her backside up in the air (downward dog style) and swings her leg over.  She has to be pretty motivated to do it, but it's so funny.  She also can go from flat on her tummy to sitting on her bottom- this is huge since she's not always a big fan of being on her tummy.  If she's tired, she has a harder time getting back to sitting up.  But it's still progress!  She also loves to stand next to the coffee table and play with my wicker coasters.  She seems to like how the table tastes.
Abby Jane also made it through an hour and a half of MOPs on Friday in the nursery (with MOPpets- how cute is that)!!!  YEA!!!!  My mom says it's a new season of Abby Jane's life.  I'm not prepared to say or think that, but I'll take a fabulous morning of great progress any day!!

1 comment:

LB said...

Emily, I am glad you are encouraged by my blog!! And I agree, if I don't go to Target, I can't spend money at Target:) I never thought about that fact when I decided to stay at home this week, but I have spent a lot less money!! Money has a way of being spent when I am out and about.

By the way, I loved your post about stay at home moms. Do you run when Jake gets home, or do you have a jogging stroller? I bought a used jogging stroller, and I just can't run very far with it.