We had a DELIGHTFUL time with Katie and Mark! For any who don't know the connection, Katie has been one of my best friends since we were four. It was so fun to have them see our little world out here and meet our girl. The time went by WAY too fast, though. Here is a pic of the girls in Hollywood. We also hit up Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.

On Saturday, we met up with the gang at the beach. Here are the Wades, Jake R. (Sammy and Les were in the sun tent), and the Aufhammers.

Here are the girls- me, Gil, Kathryn, and Les.
Here is Abby Jane not being ladylike and making the first move on 5-week old Sammy in the baby sun tent! We're going to have to keep a close eye on this girl!

Our hearts were at Jordan Hare on Saturday, so we sported our colors at the beach. ESPN 360 is AMAZING! We were totally able to watch the game online! War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
The wii tournament is hilarious! I could totally smoke you in some wii tennis! :)
Hey Em! I stumbled across your blog through Milla's and loved seeing all your adorable pictures! You have such a cute family. Just wanted to say hey and let you know I added you to my list of blogs to read... so I hope to do a better job of keeping up... So happy to see you so happy! Ya'll are precious!
Post a Comment