Sometimes she elaborates on this with, "You're going down, Mama/Daddy, and Mama/Daddy and I are going up!" Below is Exhibit A of the look on her face while she's giving these lines.
She picked out her outfit for this day, saying her flowers all matched.
Tonight, my mom was over, and having heard the story of Abby Jane's recent new lines, she said to Abby Jane, "You're going down, Gross!" I was honestly leaning in to whisper to Abby Jane her line when Abby Jane beat me to it with, "You're going down, Elliott!" AHHH it was hilarious.
Honestly, I can say this new era of game playing is honestly really fun for adults, too. I like the age of four.





4 comments:
4 is fun right now! Don't forget Uno, that is a great one too...
Love it!
My mom was just saying the other day...4 months and 4 years old....such fun ages and stages! =) Although, I'm quite a fan of all stages...
I TOLD YOU FOUR WAS FUN!! Thank goodness you made it there.
Post a Comment