Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Pink Pig

We were amazingly able to align schedules for Katie and I AND both of our moms to take all our kids to the Atlanta's famous Pink Pig. When we went with Betsy and the boys last year, it was 4 degrees out- it was about 50 degrees warmer this year!! 
Both Mom and Miss Pam rode the original train (pictured below) as little girls, so it was fun for them to be a part of us taking all our little ones!



I wasn't going to use this picture since the flash washed them out so much, but I think my mom and Blythe favor so much in this picture!
 Joy liked the train.
 Abby Jane was very grown-up and rode in the car in front of me all by herself!
 The moms and our people.
 Grammy and the girls...
This was the highlight of the morning for Carlton.  We went inside Lenox afterwards and walked around a bit to see all the decorations. I think he could have gone up and down escalators for hours and have had his perfect morning!

No comments: