Thursday, September 9, 2010

Score

I think that phrase may be from the 80's, but Jake totally scored today. While grilling last weekend, we discovered our old grill was about to fall apart. Today, Jake got this thing of beauty...
for a grand total of $75 from a moving sale on Craigslist! A-mazing.
As many of you know, we are still in the same rental home we jumped on last fall before the twins came, thinking at the time that we'd be out in less than three months and into a permanent home. It's sort of a long story, but we're still here for now. HOWEVER, this grill seems to me to be crying out for a lovely back deck. So far, its impact on our household has been a motivated Jake to clean out a huge portion of our garage for the newest member of our family to live in. I like it.

2 comments:

The Vaughns said...

WOW... that is a BIG SCORE!!

lhassler said...

Awesome! I SO feel your pain on the rental home. We're still in ours for another year. We have a teensy back deck, but sadly no garage.