Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haircuts and BBQ

Jake and Abby Jane headed up to see Mr. Donny yesterday for some daddy/daughter haircuts. Here is Mischief before...
Here she is after. Can't see much difference? That's because Daddy did a great job of relaying to Mr. Donny that we are trying to grow her hair out for a much-desired ponytail.
Haircuts in Cartersville were all the excuse we needed to meet up with Mimi and Bop Bop at one of our favorite BBQ spots!
It was so boring.
No one had any fun at all.
I really wish my father-in-law were more comfortable with my little girls.
I'm not sure if my mother-in-law loves on the girls enough.
I wish Joy liked snuggling with her daddy more.
It sure is rough having family so close by. But someone's got to do it! Thanks for a great time, y'all!!!

1 comment:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

So good to see you this weekend! I truly believe you are super-mom.:) Much love to you and your sweet family!