On Friday, all of these ladies rolled into town for their annual shopping-in-Atlanta getaway weekend, and I got to join them for dinner that night. We were in a fabulous supper club with several of these friends during our two years of married life in Auburn.
That sweet group of families has evolved and grown in the four years since we moved, and it is delightful to get to know these "new" folks... that whole thing about easy it is to enjoy good friends' friends!
The funny part is that I haven't seen these girls since last fall, but almost everyone keeps regular blogs, so we are all completely up to date on each other's lives. Technology is such a blessing! Girls, it was SO fabulous to be with y'all!
Now, while I was out enjoying the night, Jake not only took care of all the girls easily, but I came home to a cleaned out and very organized garage. The magnitude and scope of this chaos he tackled is impossible to describe, as our garage solely functions as a storage unit for us. There is now playspace in there!
Sorry, ladies, he's not for sale!
No comments:
Post a Comment