Friday, September 24, 2010

Camping Necessities

We're packing up to go, and I made sure we had all the necessities. Pumpkin muffins (thanks for the new recipe, Holly!)
Homemade granola...
Chocolate chunk cookies...
And yes, the fixins for s'mores. And then there's everything else that we'll need for when we're not having yummy camping food...
We're going with the Gillies, and this is our first time going with family- we're so excited! Hope everyone else has a great weekend, too! War Eagle, by the way...

2 comments:

The Scott family said...

Can you share the pumpkin muffin recipe? I love anything with pumpkin in it! :) Have fun camping!!

The Muncies said...

yummo! i want to camp with yall! seriously I want my first try at camping with yall but not yet -- i'm not as brave as you with these youngins! :)

hope you liked the lighter muffin recipe!