Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainboots

Sorry we've been MIA, but it's because I misplaced my camera last Friday, and I had not uploaded any of last week's pictures. I'm sure you can all tell by our blog that our camera is sort of an appendage to my body, so the past week without it has been quite sad.

I do, however, have a delightful video to share with you. Let me know if you see my camera in the meantime!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! My entire family is descending on Atlanta for the big quadruple birthday and the showcasing of little Maggie. Hope your three-day is fabulous as well!

2 comments:

lhassler said...

I love the rain play. Especially Daddy-Daughter style. I'm so delighted that it's Aurelia's most favorite activity. When I was a girl and we had a big rain storm, my grandma would hand me the soap and shampoo and I'd go out in my swimsuit and "shower." I can't wait to do the same with my littles.

Trina said...

Your soundtrack is awesome!! Great video Emily!!!