The weekend was perfect. Here is the weekend, photojournalistic-style!
We played...
Enjoyed naptime...
Went swimming...
Hiked...
Roasted marshmallows...
Enjoyed our new tent...
Fished...
And tried hard to get all our little people in a hold-out-the-arm picture!
9 comments:
yall.are.amazing. it makes me tired just to look at those pics!!! :) the only pic missing -- the car filled with all of that stuff!!! Yall need a swagger wagon!!
What a beautiful site! I can't believe how much you packed into one weekend. I remember those summer lake camping trips where you swim after breakfast, swim after lunch and before bed... and play relax and read in between. However, I only had one baby at a time with lots of time in between each. I agree. You two are amazing. One of my favorite pics is the one of THE MAN carrying two girls front and back, and what is that white thing hanging from his pocket? :) Mom
I love it. I LOVE it. Clearly the answer to the sleeping problem is to properly wear them all out. HAH.
Those little sleeper tent thingies. Those are awesome!
So fun Em! =) I remember seeing pics of your family's camping trips - so sweet to carry on the tradition! Those are definitely some cute "outdoorsy" girlies!
I am so glad I ran into you at Old Navy last week. We would love to get together with yall soon. I don't have your email address so I am going to give you my info here and hope you will get it.
shelleykelley@hotmail.com
I have so much to learn from seeing all these pictures. How did you guys pack TWO exersaucers? How did you get them all to go to sleep in the same place? I agree that those tent things are too cool. You guys are AMAZING!!
One more question...is that REI tent the one with two rooms? I just got an REI catalog and saw it on sale and wondered...
So cute Emily! I love your blog. You can do it all! Where did you guys go? It's gorgeous.
I agree with everyone...you two are amazing! I can't believe you had 3 children 2 and under camping! It looks like you had alot of fun! Maybe I will get brave and take our two camping.....Zach would love it!
Post a Comment